Kabrita goat milk cereal - Buckwheat
Cereal made from Kabrita goat milk formula and Buckwheat for babies and toddlers from 4 months and older.
Kabrita goat milk cereal – Buckwheat offers your baby/toddler a gentle source of nutrition. The unique combination between goat milk, buckwheat and carefully selected enrichments helps to ensure that your little one gets all the nutrients and energy needed. And most important: it tastes great!
Best natural quality
Kabrita goat milk cereal - Buckwheat does not contain added sugar or salt and is free from GMO’s, artificial flavourings and cow milk protein.
|Of which saturated fatty acids||1.4 g|
|Of which sugar||5.2 g|
|Of which FOS||0.29 g|
|Vitamin A||103 µgRE|
|Vitamin D||2.1 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.7 mg α-TE|
|Vitamin B6||0.08 mg|
|Folic acid||12 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.20 µg|
|Pantothenic acid||0.32 mg|
|VItamin C||10.5 mg|
*1 portion = 30g Kabrita Goat Milk Cereal - Buckwheat with 120/150-170 mL water
**salt exclusively coming from naturally present sodium
Buckwheat flour 35%, lactose (milk), skimmed goat milk powder, vegetable oils (rapeseed oil, palm oil, sunflower oil; with high sn-2 palmitic acid oil), glucose syrup solids, whey protein concentrate (milk), FOS - fructooligosaccharides, minerals (calcium carbonate, potassium hydroxide, ferric pyrophosphate, magnesium chloride, zinc sulphate, potassium iodide), vitamins (vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin A, niacin, vitamin D, pantothenate, folic acid, thiamine, vitamin B6, riboflavine), L-taurine, choline chloride, lecithin (soy)
This product may contain traces of gluten
Frequently asked questions
- How do I prepare Kabrita goat milk cereal?
Kabrita goat milk cereal can be prepared according to the instructions below. The preparation is indicated on the package as well, and may slightly differ between products and/or countries. Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation and storage instructions.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing Kabrita® goat milk cereals
- Fill the bowl or bottle with the indicated amount of boiled water and let it cool down to approximately 40°C
- Add the indicated quantity of Kabrita goat milk cereals to the bowl or bottle
- Stir or shake well until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately.
Always check the temperature of the porridge before feeding, and feed with a clean spoon.
Do not re-use any unfinished prepared product; throw out any left-overs.
- How many feedings can be prepared with 1 carton of Kabrita goat milk cereal?
This depends on the portion size and cereal type. One carton of Kabrita goat milk cereal contains about 5 to 6 portions of 200 ml.
- Do I still feed my baby Kabrita goat milk formula when I also give Kabrita goat milk cereal?
Kabrita goat milk cereal is a replacement of 1 bottle feeding of milk. The Kabrita goat milk cereals contain both cereal and formula; only water needs to be added for a tasty and nutritious milk cereal.
- In which countries is Kabrita Goat Milk Cereal currently available?
Currently whe only sell our Kabrita Goat Milk Cereal in Russia.