Prepare Kabrita goat milk formula according to the instructions below. Instructions for the preparation of the formula are always indicated on the tin and can slightly differ between products and/or countries. Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation and storage instructions.
- Prepare the milk no more than one hour before feeding. Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing the milk.
- Boil the bottle and teat for approx. 10 min to sterilise.
- Fill the bottle with the correct amount of boiled water and allow to cool to approx. 40°C.
- Add the indicated amount of Kabrita Gold to the corresponding amount of water.
- Close the bottle and shake well until the powder has dissolved. Test the temperature against the inside of your wrist.