Frequently asked questions
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions. Here you will find the answer to questions that have been asked in the past. To find the answer on a specific question please use the search function or select a specific category. If you're question is not yet answered in the FAQ, than please contact us directly through our contact page.
- Where are Kabrita's goat milk products produced?
This depends on the product.
- All Kabrita baby formulas are made from Dutch goat milk and produced in our factories in the Netherlands. We perform the entire production process ‘in-house’, from the milk collection to the filling of the tins.
- Kabrita Yoghurt and Fruit are made from organic US goat milk and produced in North America and Canada.
- Kabrita long life goat milk is made from Dutch goat milk from Hyproca Dairy and packed in Germany.
- Kabrita goat milk cereals are made from Dutch goat milk from Hyproca Dairy and packed in Portugal.
We closely monitor the production process to ensure the highest quality products.
- Are the production processes regulated and monitored?
Yes, all Kabrita production processes are regulated and closely monitored by ourselves and independent monitoring agencies.
- What safety precautions are taken to ensure the best quality?
All our factories produce according the HACCP principles and are audited by internationally approved third parties.
- Is it possible to visit one of Kabrita's goat farms or production facilities?
All Kabrita products are produced in a closed and controlled process. To guarantee the strictest hygiene conditions we do not allow visitors in our production facilities and/or our goat farms.
However, some of our Dutch farmers do organize so called ‘lamb-days’ where they open their farms for visitors. Please keep checking this website for more information about these lamb-days.