Frequently asked questions
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions. Here you will find the answer to questions that have been asked in the past. To find the answer on a specific question please use the search function or select a specific category. If you're question is not yet answered in the FAQ, than please contact us directly through our contact page.
- In which countries is Kabrita Full Cream Goat Milk currently available?
Kabrita Full Cream Goat Milk is currently available in the United States.
At this time there are no plans to introduce Kabrita Full Cream Goat Milk in other markets in the near future. However, this might be different in a couple of months, so please keep a close eye on our website for more information.
- How long can I keep Kabrita long life goat milk after opening?
After opening you can store Kabrita long life goat milk up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- Can I freeze Kabrita long life goat milk to increase its shelf life?
No, Kabrita long life goat milk should not be placed in the freezer.
- Where can I find the Best By date of Kabrita long life goat milk?
The Best By date can be found on top of the package.
- Does Kabrita long life goat milk need refrigeration?
No, Kabrita long life goat milk does not need refrigeration before opening Once opened, the package should be stored in the refrigerator.