Frequently asked questions
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions. Here you will find the answer to questions that have been asked in the past. To find the answer on a specific question please use the search function or select a specific category. If you're question is not yet answered in the FAQ, than please contact us directly through our contact page.
- Does Kabrita goat milk yoghurt and fruit need refrigeration?
Kabrita goat milk yoghurt and fruit squeeze packs do not need refrigeration, but should be stored in a cool and dry place. Opened pouches can be refrigerated for up to 24 hours.
- In which countries is Kabrita Goat Milk Yoghurt & Fruit currently available?
Kabrita Goat Milk Yoghurt & Fruit is currently only available in the United States.
We are looking into the possibility to introduce Kabrita Goat Milk Yoghurt & Fruit in other countries as well and will communicate this through our website.
- How long can I keep Kabrita goat milk yoghurt and fruit after opening?
You can keep opened pouches in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- Can I freeze Kabrita goat milk and yoghurt to increase its shelf life?
No, Kabrita goat milk yoghurt and fruit should not be placed in the freezer.
- Where can I find the best by date of Kabrita goat milk yoghurt and fruit?
The BEST BY date can be found at the bottom of the pouch.