Frequently asked questions
Welcome to our Frequently Asked Questions. Here you will find the answer to questions that have been asked in the past. To find the answer on a specific question please use the search function or select a specific category. If you're question is not yet answered in the FAQ, than please contact us directly through our contact page.
- How do I prepare Kabrita goat milk cereal?
Kabrita goat milk cereal can be prepared according to the instructions below. The preparation is indicated on the package as well, and may slightly differ between products and/or countries. Your baby's health depends on carefully following the preparation and storage instructions.
- Wash your hands thoroughly before preparing Kabrita® goat milk cereals
- Fill the bowl or bottle with the indicated amount of boiled water and let it cool down to approximately 40°C
- Add the indicated quantity of Kabrita goat milk cereals to the bowl or bottle
- Stir or shake well until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately.
Always check the temperature of the porridge before feeding, and feed with a clean spoon.
Do not re-use any unfinished prepared product; throw out any left-overs.
- How many feedings can be prepared with 1 carton of Kabrita goat milk cereal?
This depends on the portion size and cereal type. One carton of Kabrita goat milk cereal contains about 5 to 6 portions of 200 ml.
- In which countries is Kabrita Goat Milk Cereal currently available?
Currently whe only sell our Kabrita Goat Milk Cereal in Russia.
- Do I still feed my baby Kabrita goat milk formula when I also give Kabrita goat milk cereal?
Kabrita goat milk cereal is a replacement of 1 bottle feeding of milk. The Kabrita goat milk cereals contain both cereal and formula; only water needs to be added for a tasty and nutritious milk cereal.
- How long can I store Kabrita goat milk cereal after opening?
Store the opened Kabrita cereals in a cool, dry and dark place (not in the refrigerator). Make sure to use the cereals within 4 weeks after opening.
- Where can I find the expiration date of Kabrita goat milk cereal?
The expiration date can be found on the bottom of the package and on the sachet.